Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage, torture
Video language: English
Many people have asked me how I can live like this. Always collared and belted, and cuffed and gagged most of the day. It's simple: I love to do it for my Sir! That's all that matters to me. And I have been doing this for a long time, so I am used to it. If you want to try a 24/7 lifestyle, please start slowly! And if you are a girl, you can always email me to receive tips and tricks on personal care and hygiene. It's not hard, as long as you keep a few things in mind. Your Sir will be very pleased with your efforts! In this update, I will show you how to do your makeup while cuffed and gagged. It's not hard!
None. Hot hardcore shemale in latex outsuit bangs a sexy cuffed young blonde in the lab. Asian ladyboy in fishnets masturbates with a nice make up and huge fake tits. Asian ladyboy in fishnets masturbates with a nice make up and huge fake tits. Pretty faced Thai shemale slut with a perfect pretty face bareback fucked POV style.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 449.4 MB

Comments
Post a Comment